Welcome to AbleSet! 👋

We are so glad you joined us!

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. You can also introduce yourself in this thread.

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #feedback or contact the admins.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m Léo, the developer of AbleSet :wave:

A few of you asked if there was a place where they could chat with other AbleSet users, post suggestions and questions, and connect, so I thought I’d create a Discourse forum for this purpose. This is the first forum I’ve set up, so if you have suggestions for improvements, feel free to let me know in Site Feedback!

2 Likes

Leo,

Just want to say what I’ve already said many times to others…AbleSet is my favorite piece of software for Ableton since ClyphX Pro and it’s only getting better. I sincerely hope this development continues for many years to come. It solves so many problems that I’ve tried to hack around over the years. I’m just an average joe but I’m super appreciative for this work!

Thank you @mrdrennan, I’m glad you like the app!

4 posts were split to a new topic: File loading latency in multi-file projects

Hi Leo!
I just want to say thank you for AbleSet. I’m from Russia and i play keys at Sirotkin band. Your plugin made our live shows SO MUCH easier! Now I literally press just one button to launch next song and it’s awesome!

Hey @thissvlad, I’m glad to hear you like the app! Welcome to the forum!

Hi Leo,
hi all,

I was struggeling with my complex Ableton setup for my elektro pop project with an innovative live show.
Ableton is controlling also visuals, the light show, self developed instruments and in the meanwhile different versions of songs.
To have different set lists I was working with “controller clips” jumping to locators. With this huge setup nearly a nightmare.

So I came to the idea if there is something out in the world which deals slightly smarter with this.
And I’m so happy that I found Ableset :heartbeat:

I just set a part of my setup since now but it works very neat and there are a lot of solutions for different situations already.

Just a bit pitty that lyrics doesn’t seems to be working with Ableton 10.

Leo, thanks a lot for that great work and saving so much time and stress!

If someone would like to check out my show (since now without Ableset :grin:)

1 Like

Hello @leolabs, hi everyone. Looking forward to using Ableset. I used to perform using only a backing track, and now I’ve finally put a band together. Ableset will make things much easier I’m sure!

1 Like