Ableton 11.3.25b broken

Seems like the newest Ableton has broken Ableset again. The day before my live show :confused:

Any solutions greatly appreciated!

Hey @mat1,

Could you elaborate on what doesnā€™t work? I just tried out AbleSet with Live 11.3.25b2 and it all seems to work as expected.

Does the AbleSet plugin appear in Liveā€™s MIDI settings and is it selected as a control surface?

If you like, you can also upload a video of the issue along with a log package to my support inbox ā€“ that often helps to figure out what might be going wrong.

You can create a log package by opening AbleSetā€™s status window, clicking the settings icon on the top right, and then selecting ā€œCreate Log Packageā€.

Iā€™m looking forward to your reply!

A restart seems to have sorted the problem. Itā€™s pulling in the wrong session name which is what happened last update but itā€™s all working for now :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to hear!

If this issue occurs again, please feel free to upload a log package to my support inbox so I can take a closer look at what might be going wrong under the hood. You can create one by opening AbleSetā€™s status window, clicking the settings icon on the top right, and then selecting ā€œCreate Log Packageā€.

Thanks, it actually did start happening again when switching between projects but quitting and restarting Ableset, Ableton etc seems to sort it. Not sure the exact order.

Thank you for letting me know! I have a hunch on what might be causing this and will do some testing tomorrow.

Hey @mat1, please excuse my late reply on this!

I managed to reproduce and fix the issue. The fix is already available in the beta and will be part of the next release.

Amazing nice one! Looking forward to trying it out