Trying to display images: can find images error

I am trying to display images via the lyrics feature, but I get a message saying “couldn’t find image”. I think I have the folder structure set up ok, so I am not sure what the issue is. I did scan through the other messages and noted that another user had a problem with this when their folder was in a dropbox folder, my project is also in a dropbox folder so I wonder if this could be a possible reason. I have made a log dump: here Dropbox

Thanks!

This occurs to me 100% of the time. I have found that I have to save, close, and reopen the project. This is only needed upon initial set up. After that I never have any problems with it loading the image. Hope that helps.

1 Like

@barteloso72 that’s a good point! Unfortunately, there’s currently no way for AbleSet to be notified when a project is saved to a different location, like when you initially save a new project. In that case, re-opening the project is the best workaround for now.

I hope that this situation will improve with future versions of Live.

I tried closing and reopening but it’s still not working, I wonder if it would be better to allow the user to specify the location of the lyric folder rather than reading it from the ableton logs?

Just a thought.

I will try moving it out of Dropbox and see if that helps…