Looping not working

I’m having some trouble with the Loop ON and OFF buttons on the Abletset Max For Live controller. The On button works but the OFF doesn’t work. Even just using the mouse to click on the button, when I click on the ON button Ableton’s Loop mode gets enabled but when I click the OFF button Ableton’s Loop mode doesn’t turn OFF. Am I doing something wrong?

Please let me know!

Hey @Rishabh , what version of Ableset are you using?

Can’t remember off the top of my head but it’s the latest version 2.7 something.

Actually 2.5.2 is the latest version. I don’t personally use the Max For Live controller but I just dropped it into a demo project.

There is definitely a bug here. The osc server listening to incoming messages is processing enableLoop and /loop/enable but in not processing escapeLoop, /loop/escape or even /loop/toggle.

When @leolabs is back from sick leave, I’m sure this will be a very easy fix.

Sounds good. Thank You!

I’ve been able to reproduce this bug on my end and will release an update with a fix soon.

The loop bracket can currently only be disabled if the playhead is inside of it. A quick workaround for this bug would be to enable “Auto-Loop the Current Section”, which moves the loop bracket so it always wraps the section your playhead is currently in.