Live 12 compatability

Hey Leo! Does ableset currently work with the live 12 beta (or the soon to be full release? I’m coming up on my one year so I realize I’m going to lose some access to updates.

Hey @gurumonkey, welcome to the forum!

AbleSet is fully compatible with the latest Live 12 Beta, and I don’t think Ableton will make any breaking changes when they release the stable version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, first time post here following my recent purchase of Ableset - I’d rather stupidly not read into Ableton 12s compatibility with Ableset before installing 12 and now despite removing 12 from my Mac and continuing to use Ableton 11, when I try to open Ableset I’m presented with a message saying “Ableset lost connection to Ableton and is trying to reconnect. This may happen when a new project is being loaded. Please check Ableton is still running.” Have made all the suggested checks but still no progress, any support would be much appreciated please.

1 Like

I’m going to be ‘that guy’ and ask the obvious, but… you’ve verified that Ableset is enabled as a control surface in Ableton 11?

1 Like