hello
I’m using my license across different projects. Am I allowed to enable my license on an artist’s laptop and then disable it after the show is finished to move it to a different computer?
hello
I’m using my license across different projects. Am I allowed to enable my license on an artist’s laptop and then disable it after the show is finished to move it to a different computer?
Hey @YannP,
Yes, absolutely! Your AbleSet Pro license comes with 3 activations, so you can manage them however works best for you. Activate it on an artist’s laptop before the show, then deactivate it afterward to free up that slot for another computer.
To deactivate, just open AbleSet’s icon tray on that laptop, click the gear icon, and select “Deactivate Machine”. You can also manage all your activations from AbleSet.
Hope that helps!
I got a new laptop and forgot to deactivate the license on that computer. How do I deactivate it to get it back when I don’t have the laptop anymore?
Hey @jdyoungblood,
I’ve sent you a DM to sort this out.
Hello !
I have the same problem, I activate Ableset on a laptop I dont have access anymore
Hey @duthis,
I’ve sent you a DM to sort this out.
I want to deactivate a licence and activate on another computer what should i do
Hey @slumberingindolence, welcome to the forum!
I’ve sent you a DM so we can sort this out.