Launching Ableset EXEcutable does not stay as a Window

I am a new AS user. Just installed it (after using the demo for a week…terrific program!). I am probably overlooking something obvious, yet I find it odd that when I launch AS (in Windows 11), and the first AS screen shows up (I will call this the “Launch EXE” Screen see attachment), that it does not stay open. When I go to any other program, the only way to get back to the AS “Launch” EXEcutable screen is to RE-launch AS (and then, I look in Task Manager, and I then have multiple instances of AS). Now, why do I want to go back to the “Launch EXE” screen? Well, because it has “Settings” that are not available elsewhere, and I want to know everything about AS and my optional settings. Note: I have tried using Windows ALT-Tab to switch between apps, but AS is just missing… And even when I “Pin to Taskbar” the AS Icon, and hover over it, AS does not seem to be running (I guess that means it is running as a “task”). So perhaps this is not a big problem, yet it is an inconvenience when I am trying to explore the “settings” available only from the “Launch EXE” screen. Oh, ONE more related thing…I saw on a YOUTUBE vid, that there in the upper Ableton screen header there should be an ABLESET “ICON”. I don’t see this icon in the Ableton window header. How do I get that to display (Is that a settings switch somewhere that needs to be turned on)? And will this be the solution for how to return to the Ableset “Launch EXE” screen?
All the best, nw

• OS and Version: WIndows 11
  • **Version of AbleSet: 2.7
  • **Version of Ableton Live: 11

Hey @nevillewhitemusic, welcome to the forum!

Windows might hide the AbleSet icon in your tray on the bottom right of the taskbar. If that’s the case, there should be a little upward chevron to the left of the other icons that you can click to open a list of all hidden tray icons.

If you’d like AbleSet’s tray icon to be visible at all times, you can drag it out of this list of hidden tray icons into the area of your other tray icons.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile: