Indicate Pause/Stops

Would it be possible for the Performance View, Lyric View and Printed set list to indicate that there is a stop and the end of the track? I know there are a few work arounds but when changing this via the Set Order (which seems to be the best way to do on the fly based on the set) it would be very helpful to see that there is a pause/break coming after.

Hey @clarocque, welcome to the forum!

When there’s a stop at the end of a song, you’ll see an “Autostop” tag in the performance view:

CleanShot 2023-11-12 at 22.01.43

On the printed setlist, there’s an empty line after songs that have a stop.

There’s no indicator for this in the lyrics view yet, but that should be fairly easy to add. Would something like this work for you?

Let me know what you think!

Hello Leo. Thank you for the fast reply. I can see what you are talking about when a >STOP tag is added. What I was referring to was when the stop was created in the set list (“stop”: true) not in Ableton. When rearranging the set it is very handy to use the edit set list option to add the STOPS there. But when I do it there the track indeed stops but it does not seem to generate the stop icon like it does when the STOP is issued in Ableton. Is does this decribe what I am looking for better?

Ah, you’re right, that’s a bug then! I’ve managed to reproduce it on my end and will ship a fix for it soon.

1 Like

I’ve just released AbleSet 2.5.0-beta.9 which includes a fix for this. Since this is a beta version, I wouldn’t recommend using this on stage yet, but if you decide to try it out, I’d love to hear what you think.

1 Like

Seems like it is working as it should in the few tests I have done w/ the Beta version. Thanks!