Help: Stuck on Reconnecting to Ableton

New to Ableset. IM on Live 12 and just downloaded ableset 2. I installed the plugin and see the Ableset logo on the menu bar. When I launch Ableset and Ableton, All I see is “reconnecting to Ableton” and a spinning wheel. I did go into the midi setting snd set Ableset to a Control surface. Not sure as to other options that should be checked under the Control surface ports but I did try several combinations. Is there anyone who may have experienced this before?

Hey @nmeehan007, welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues connecting AbleSet to Ableton. To troubleshoot this, could you try restarting your computer and then starting Ableton and AbleSet again?

If that doesn’t work, could you send me a log package so I can take a closer look at what might be going wrong under the hood? You can create one by opening AbleSet’s status window, clicking the settings icon on the top right, and then selecting “Create Log Package”.

If you like, you can also send me a video showing the issue on your machine – that often helps to find a solution. You can upload all files to my support inbox.

I’m looking forward to your reply!

Ok, after several restarts it started connecting with no issues. Thanks

I’m glad you found a solution!