Full screen with pictures not working on MacBook Air

I use Ableset both on my PC and my macbook Air. I use jpg and png files to display full screen with the [full] text in the Lyrics track. It works fine on the PC, but I don’t get the full screen for pictures on my Macbook Air. I don’t know if I am doing something wrong. It is the same Ableton file.

Macbook Ableton version 11.3.20
Ableset version 2.6.0 beta 6 on Macbook

Thanks

Hey @HoosierFarmBoy,

That’s weird, thank you for reporting this issue!

Could you DM me your project file so I can try to reproduce this on my end? Are you running the same version of AbleSet on both your MacBook and PC?

I’m looking forward to your reply!

Leo,
You fixed this issue with your beta 9 release. Thank you so much. Also for the tip on re-scaling the images. I am using images of old TV shows from the 50's and the pictures are low resolution.

I've developed a new application for my nursing home residents. I play an audio clip of an old TV series from the 50's and they have to guess the name of the TV show. If they don't guess, then I show a picture of the old show. Two points if they guess without the image, one point if they guess with the image. I have 60 old TV shows set-up for them. I use the Stream Deck and Ableset to be able to easily go to different clips and it works great. My only issue was the full-screen option of the pictures when I load software to my macbook air. Now it seems to work great and I can re-scale poor resolution images also with your suggestion.

I wouldn't be doing this work if I didn't have your great software and your continuous help on improvements. I am 74 years old and old enough to be your "Grandpa", but I really appreciate your product and your hard work. The nursing home and retirement residents love my shows and I know that it is making a difference in their lives.

I'm not your typical Ableset user, so I know some of the things I request are not always for all of your users, but you have always responded promptly. Can't thank you enough. Wish that I could meet you sometime.

Sincerely,
Gary Steele (Hoosier Farm Boy)
2 Likes