Error +lyrics

I already seen the instruction to adding image Lyrics… but it’s not working

The more information you include, the better. If you like, you can also attach images or videos.

Please fill out these values to make it easier to troubleshoot:

• OS and Version: (e.g. macOS Big Sur 11.7)
  • Version of AbleSet: (e.g. 2.7)
  • Version of Ableton Live: (e.g. 11.3.10)

Did you add the “Lyrics” folder that is generated (assuming you’re using the Lyric Image Generator) to the project folder? Have you tried restarting Ableset and/or Ableton?

Yes i already put it in the folder… but still not working at all…
can you find any spot that i’m wrong

Hmm. I’m stumped honestly. Maybe start a brand new project and put it in there and try.

Hey @Ricky_Sutanto, please excuse my late reply!

This likely has to do with the structure of your files. For AbleSet to recognize the lyrics images, they need to be placed in a folder called “Lyrics” right next to your project’s .als file. Here’s an example:

With this folder structure, you can reference images by their path relative to the lyrics folder, e.g. [img:atw/atw-bass-1.png].

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions! :slight_smile:

Hello @leolabs Thank you for the updates…i already following your instruction… please do check my video…is it still wrong…is not working anyway

I’ll try to put a multiple images in this folder…

I try a different way ( many times ) :melting_face:

1. Open a new live Set
  2. I drag the songs.als (Many Times)

Hey @Ricky_Sutanto,

Thank you for the video! When you create a new Live Set, Ableton doesn’t yet know where it will be saved, so AbleSet can’t look for the “Lyrics” folder next to it.

For your workflow, I’d recommend creating a new project for your song, then saving it and copying the Lyrics folder into the project folder that was just created. You might have to re-open the project after that so AbleSet is notified of the new project path and can load the lyrics images accordingly.

Let me know if this helps! :slight_smile: