Delay Issue with Measures in Performance View Compared to Lyrics Track (OBS Browser Source)

I’m currently experiencing a timing issue with the new Measures feature in Performance View (full screen) in AbleSet. When I use the Measures “lyric” track to display measures, everything syncs perfectly and is right on time. However, when I switch to using the “Measures” feature in Performance View (within OBS), the measures display appears to be almost exactly one beat behind the actual music.

Here’s a rundown of my current workflow:

• OBS Setup with 3 Browser Sources:
    1. Title: Performance View showing the song title. ← I never paid attention to whether this was 1 beat behind or not but I will when the service is over.
    2. Measures: Currently using the “Measures” lyrics page from AbleSet (trying to get the Performance View Measures option to work instead as it is much cleaner looking)
    3. Main Lyrics Page: Lyrics track page from AbleSet.
  • Output Configuration:
    • The output from OBS runs through a DeckLink Duo (single output) into a DeckLink Quad on our ProPresenter machine.
    • This setup feeds into our Stage Display TVs.

I initially thought the delay might be caused by the DeckLink hardware or the signal processing through various sources before reaching the Stage Display TVs. However, the Measures “lyric” track remains perfectly in sync, suggesting that the delay is specific to the Performance View measures.

I’ve attempted to set up NDI with OBS to test if it resolves the delay issue, but I haven’t been successful with that yet.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

• MacOS Sonoma 14.6.1
  • OBS 30.0
  • Decklink - Version 12.7.1

Hey @iamderkis,

Thank you for reporting this issue, that sounds like a bug!

Could you DM me the project file you’re experiencing this issue with so I can take a closer look at it? Does this also happen in normal browsers like Chrome and does this also happen with an empty project file?

I’m looking forward to your reply!