Connection with Oaktone Floor Vista and Play Audio 12

Currently touring and trying to move our live set over to Ableset, before we were using Taz Pro but there are some bugs and Ableset is much better UX.

I have 2 problems:
• Ableset doesn’t recognise Play Audio 12 or the Floor Vista via the Play Audio 12 (required for redundancy setup with 2 laptops)
• The Floor Vista does work via a dedicated USB port but it freezes when it selects certain songs. Ableston still works fine but the set list on the floor vista no longer scrolls or reflects what is happening in Ableset.

• Mac OS Sonoma 14.5
  • *Ableset 2.7.1

Hey @salttree, welcome to the forum!

Regarding your first question, AbleSet detects all MIDI inputs and outputs whose name includes “Oakboard” as Oaktone controllers. So for your PlayAUDIO12 setup, you should be able to rename the MIDI port to “Oakboard Floor Vista” or something similar in the Auracle for X app to get it to work as expected.

The 2nd one sounds like a bug. Could you send me the project file you’re working with and the names of the songs where it freezes so I can try to reproduce this issue and look for a fix? Just the .als file should suffice for this.

You can either send the file via email or upload it to my support inbox.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

...We have a show tomorrow (AEST), so would be great to get this working today!
Hi Leo, 

just following up on this. 

Cheers

Tom