Auto jump doesn't stop playback

Hi there !

I tried looking in the forum for an answer to my question but I might use the tool wrong

I use AbleSet for in ear monitoring (basic click, section countdown, etc) and midi control of guitar pedals and I have a multi-files project in which each song ends with a “SONG END” marker.

My goal is to be able to create setlists and choose from AbleSet’s interface if I want the playback to stop in between songs or not, as sometimes, we like to just play songs back to back.

Here are my playback settings:
Capture d’écran 2024-05-18 à 23.49.09

Problem is that with those settings and the “SONG END” markers in each file, no matter what I set up in a setlist, playback does not stop and songs play back to back.
Activating the “Always stop at the end of songs” option makes the playback stop in between songs but I’m still not able to make some songs play back to back.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hey @Tombek, welcome to the forum!

Please excuse my late reply, it took me a while to figure this one out. I’ve managed to consistently reproduce this issue on my end and have just implemented a fix that will be published with the next update.

You did everything right, this was just a bug I hadn’t discovered yet :slight_smile:

If you’d like to be informed when new versions are released, you can subscribe to the Releases category on the forum.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or feedback!

1 Like