I experienced ableset skipping to a random song in my setlist and playing it, instead of jumping to the very next location marker. I don’t want to give up on you guys but this was a high show and it was very embarrassing. Needless to say my job is on the line. Any suggestions? This can’t happen again .
We’ve come across what seems like an odd behaviour during live shows and were wondering if this is expected or if there’s a setting we’re missing.
It’s taken me a while to completely isolate what is actually happening during the live show as the loop would randomly re engage after we’ve disengaged it
Here’s our setup:
Multiple band members have the AbleSet web app open.
During a song, we sometimes manually disable the current loop.
If another band member has the Setlist Edit page open and saves the setlist afterwards (even if they haven’t changed anything significant), the loop becomes active again.
This can be a bit touch and go in a live performance because we’ve intentionally turned the loop off, but saving the setlist appears to restore the previous loop state.
Is there a way to have the loop enable/disable state remain independent from setlist saves? Ideally, saving the setlist wouldn’t affect whether the loop is currently enabled during playback.
I’m not 100% sure which version we’re running, but I believe it’s 3.0.11
Thank you once again
I would love to continue beta testing the latest versions but I seem to have less and less internet access compared to previous times (sailing in different parts of the world)