AbleSet 2.6.0-beta.4

• Added an [allsongs] attribute to display the lyrics of all songs on one continuous page
  • Added a [full] attribute to make all images in a lyrics track full-sized
  • Added an option to hide the song progress bar in the performance view
  • Added a “Setlist” item to the mobile hamburger menu
  • Added a --transition-time CSS variable to the lyrics container that can be adjusted to change the scrolling speed in lyrics
  • Fixed the clock display clipping in performance view when it displays the time in 12h mode
  • Fixed ruby annotations not rendering correctly in Chrome
  • Fixed lyrics not scrolling in some cases when the performance view is locked
  • Improved the performance of the lyrics page
  • Improved the layout consistency of items on the performance page
  • Made the performance settings more readable by indenting individual tags and hiding them when the “Song Information” section is disabled
  • Notifications are now hidden in OBS

You can download this beta here:
Mac: https://ableset.app/download/mac/2.6.0-beta.4
Mac (ARM): https://ableset.app/download/mac-arm64/2.6.0-beta.4
Win: https://ableset.app/download/win/2.6.0-beta.4

2 Likes

Could you explain how to change the transition time for the lyrics? Thanks

Hey @HoosierFarmBoy , here’s some example CSS:

/* any lyrics container */
 .lyrics {
    /* default value is 500ms */
    --transition-time: 0;
 }
 /* lyrics container for "vocals" track */
 .lyrics.vocals {
 }
  /*  lyrics container for vocals track on the performance page */
  .performance .lyrics.vocals {
 }
/*  lyrics container for vocals track on the lyrics page */
.lyrics-page .lyrics.vocals {
 }
1 Like
Awesome, thanks for the info!

Hey @leolabs , I don’t personally use the clock feature but noticed that it’s still clipping in my browser:

This screenshot is without any custom CSS. Again, not a problem for me but thought you may want to know.

Thanks for reporting this! Could you let me know which browser you’re using so I can try to reproduce it on my end?

I’m using Chrome:

1 Like

Thanks! I fixed this and will push a new beta version with the corrected clock styles soon :slight_smile:

Leo I see you mentioned " * Fixed the clock display clipping in performance view when it displays the time in 12h mode"… Is there an option to change this format like to 24 hour mode? My computer menu bar is set to 24hr.

Hey @clarocque,

The clock on the performance page uses your system’s language to determine whether it should display in 12 or 24-hour mode. However, unfortunately, there’s no way from within a browser to determine whether a computer uses the 24-hour format regardless of the locale.

So, for example, if your system is set to American English, your browser will always display times in the 12-hour format, but if you set your system language to British English, times will be displayed in the 24-hour format, regardless of your actual time format preferences.

I’ll check if I can add an option to override the system settings and force the clock on the performance page to use 24-hour mode.

1 Like