- Added support for loops that always play to the end when you escape them – Thanks Russell!
- Just add +LOOPFULL to the end of a cue instead of +LOOP mark- Added the ability to escape a loop using the Max 4 Live device
- Added a new SONG END cue that you can use to mark the
end of a song without stopping playback – Thanks for the idea, Ollie!
- Added keyboard support for controlling playback
- You’ll now see the description of subcues in the performance view
- Added a warning for cues that aren’t placed on a beat
- Added support for iOS 15’s new Safari
- Added an error message when updating AbleSet failed
- Lots of under-the-hood performance, stability, and UX improvements